Sunday, May 12, 2013

Lake Wilderness Arboretum


These faces kill me!


Aunt Siri came out to our side of the city to hang out with us at the Arboretum and check out our new house. Ali, Thayne and Lydia came over to play too.  Siri brought her new camera lens and had took some pretty awesome pictures of the flowers and the kids.

Nelli and Thayne had a blast exploring all the paths, bridges and rocks of course.




Nelli and Thayne are going through a rock fascination phase...

Beautiful!


This bridge made me super nervous! There were big gaps in-between the concrete steps. At one point Nelli missed the step and her foot went right in the pond and her sandal even got stuck under the step---ahhh! She was fine and the kids loved crossing it back and forth. I had Nelli hold my hand when she went. I think I'm more sensitive to dangers when I'm pregnant.




They went up and down these stone steps at least 10 times.




Standing on a big tree stump. "I'm bigger than you, mommy."

2 comments:

  1. These pictures "kill" me as well, Martha. I just love them and love that you and everyone else can get out and enjoy the beautiful world. Thanks for addingthem to your blog,,,,,,you know I am always on the watch,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the pictures to just focus on the kids? Is that a camera feature?

    ReplyDelete