Monday, May 6, 2013

Curious Nelli




Our conversation went like this on the way home from taking Taylor to the bus:

Nelli: "I see trees. Were do they come from?"

Me: "Jesus made them."

Nelli: "Oh, where is Jesus?"

Me: "I don't know, somewhere helping people. We decided to come to earth where we usually don't see Him."

Nelli:  "Oh... I find Him. I call Him and Daddy, Ok."

Me: "Ok, sounds good =)."


Nelli's favorite things to ask:

  • "Where we goning (going)?"
  • "Where's my Dad?"
  • "How you dooning  (doing), Mom?"
  • "What you dooning (doing), Mom?"
  • "What we dooning (doing) next?"

Her favorite game: 
  • Hide-and-seek -- hands-down :)
    • Throughout the day she'll come up to me and say, " I want you to hide!"

Her favorite things to tell me:

  • "I'm Nelli Jane and I'm 2. You're Mommy and you're twirty-six (26)."
She still loves to sing and sings a lot throughout the day.

She's my awesome sleeper and goes down at night so easy.  We also take naps during the day..ahhh! best thing ever. Mine is usually a 20 min power nap and then I get up and get things done while she's sleeping, but sometimes I take the full 2 hour nap with her. I just love this girl!  I'm super excited to have 2 little girls in my life!


1 comment:

  1. Aren't the questions these wonderful children ask just the neatest thing ever? It never ceases to amaze me how kids learn and grow and I positively love watching them do it. After being with Nelli last week I too can vow that she loves to play hide and seek!

    ReplyDelete