Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ensign Ranch





We camped at Trilliam in Ensign Ranch, that's about an hour east of us. It was a ward campout for Tyler and Ali (Taylor's twin brother and his wife) and they invited us to go. It was a great way to ease back into camping with Nelli. The food was provided and the weather was good. Nelli and Thayne (Tyler and Ali's son) loved being outside playing in the dirt.


Thayne loves his uncle.




Canoeing on the little pond in Ensign Ranch.

Then we drove to Yakima to meet up with cousin Anne. Where we had some yummy Mexican food, went swimming and then grabbed some ice-cream. Taylor all the while feeling nastalgic (this being the city he lived in until he was 6 yrs old).  He also loves getting together with Anne whenever he can.



We failed to grab Nelli's swimming suit...



Thayne loved the slide.


L-R Anne, Anny (Anne's friend), and Ali


7 comments:

  1. You are so on top of this blogging thing! I'll just be stealing a few of these pictures in the near future...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all yours. Want me to send you the rest?

      Delete
  2. I was just thinking about you guys and was going to email you and see how everything is going? and if you've been LOVING the Washington weather. We were just there for 2 weeks. I've totally been to Ensign Ranch we would go there for girls camp. Hope everything is good. and I want to hear how everything is going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The weather here is awesome! I'll send you an email so, I know you get my reply to the rest of your questions.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! My parents got home last October from serving their mission at Ensign Ranch! I was able to go twice while they were there. They loved that mission and had a blast serving. I'm sure you met some of the missionaries that served with them. Did you try the slip'n slide? It is a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow Maggie! That would've been so cool if they were still there. It's funny because Tyler, my brother-in-law was commenting on how he wanted to serve his mission there one day =)

      Delete
  4. What fun! Canoeing, camping and being with family. We love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete