Friday, May 25, 2012

Goodbye St. Louis...


Last few days in St. Louis with the Gradens:

Sarah and I decided our recipe books could use some updating- They're so fun!

We spent a lot of time out on our porches sharing ideas, insights, and testimonies--all while watching the kiddos of course

Maggiano's

The Cheneys:


This makes me want to cry- Those girls love each other so much!

The Childrens Petting Zoo





Oh, boy... We're going to miss living so close to the friends we've made!  We've just loved living in St. Louis and can't wait to see our buddies whenever we can. Sarah shared a great idea with me that brings me hope: 

When changes come in life,
it’s not God trying to
take away from us,
but rather he has more to give.
It is up to us to
open our arms
to gratefully receive
all that He has in store.

Brie helped us prime our walls and did a great job with her little roller.  My neighbor, Allah gave me a scarf and a shell necklace as sweet going away presents. And we had all our stuff packed and moved for us for the first time.




4 comments:

  1. --so grateful for those last few days of fun memories
    --LOVE the collages you've put together. You're a natural :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you =)--Thanks for teaching me the art of collages. Great memories with you guys that we cherish. Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, I think I recognize your neighbor, did she go to Timpview?

    ReplyDelete