Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar








Nelli's Aunt Siri took us to The Very Hungry Caterpillar play produced by Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia. It was a glow-in-the-dark set with great puppets, which was super cool.  Nelli liked the music and danced through most of the play--she's got the moves =).   


While we were out, Siri showed us around the Seattle Center and a little of the city as we drove to and from the theater.  Siri's been so good to us and helped us out in many ways since we've arrived.  Thanks Siri for helping us feel so welcomed and loved!


Some pictures Siri took when she watched Nelli while we went house hunting:

photo shoot!


Where's your nose?

4 comments:

  1. What a fun-sounding play! Love the series of little Miss Nelli and LOVE the first one of you two :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were a couple of fun days with you lovely ladies! I look forward to many more & am soooo happy to have you all so close! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nelli is looking so grown up, where has the time gone, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Martha, it's Maggie again. Here I am stalking your blog...again. Ha ha. Your little girl is just the cutest, and you of course are gorgeous as always. I love that first picture. I finally went back and read your reply to my last comment. Yes, I have a little boy. He will be six months tomorrow. If you are every interested, you can stalk me back ;)
    www.redmond2007.blogspot.com

    I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete