Friday, August 6, 2010

Best Hubby!

So, I woke up last night with a gnarly cramp in my leg. I must have cried out pretty loud; Taylor immediately sat up and started frantically saying, "What happened? What happened? What can I do? What can I do?."  I had to calm him a little and tell him it was just a charlie-horse. I shook my leg, no good. I then stood up and walked around for a minute; it went away.  I lay back down and it felt like it was going to come back, but it didn't.  Taylor was still a little panicked :). I think I have picked the best one!! I can only imagine what he will be like when I start having intense contractions...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Oh Taylor. That's sweet of him to be so concerned, but imagining him when you have contractions made me chuckle out loud! At least you know he loves you! That's always a little reassuring when they want to do anything to make you feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete