Monday, December 17, 2012

Nelli's 2!





happy birthday sweetie!


 
Nelli and I have had the flu for the past few days. You can see it in her face...



Ali, Tyler and Thayne came over to join us in celebrating Nelli's birthday last night.  We played part of a game of Killer Bunnies while Nelli napped, had a yummy chicken and rice dinner that Taylor made, opened presents, skyped with Jana and Scott and then had cake and ice cream.






Ali and Ty gave her a shopping cart with food in it. 


Papa and Nana gave her a toy kitchen that the guys put together.


 

We're so grateful to have Nelli.  She adds such a sweet spirit to our home.  When I was pregnant with her I received a strong prompting that she would bring beauty and joy into my life. She sure has.  She is such a great example of love and humility. She's always loved people and isn't afraid to let them know it.  She's always craving to learn and understand.  She's very thoughtful and helpful.  She asks how I'm doing quite often and demands that she wants to help me with whatever I'm doing.  She's recently taken to unloading as much as the dishwasher as she can when I start working on it. She helps me clean up her toys everyday before bed. We just love having her in our lives.  She does so many things that make Tay and I laugh and remember how much we love her.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe that our little sweetheart is 2 years old. What happiness we have found in getting to know her and to be loved by her. She is certainly a precious little girl and we love her so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's already 2! I'm glad that she has been such a joy for your family :0)

    ReplyDelete