Friday, September 21, 2012

Moving Weekend for Ty and Ali

Ramen noodles...


Tyler and Ali bought a house in Snoqualmie, WA and finally got to move in this weekend.  They were super excited and invited both of their parents, who live in Spokane area, to come help them move. It was a family party of moving for them. I've been potty training Nelli (which I will do a separate post about), so I offered to watch the kids at my house so I could keep Nelli as close to the potty as possible, without all the hustle of moving as a distraction for her. Nelli loved being with her buddy Thayne all weekend, who she is growing ever more fond of.  She currently has a pair of his pjs that I have to bribe her to take off so we can wash them and get her ready for the day.

Grandma and Grandpa came to stay with us during the move. =) These are some of my favorite pictures:



The top picture is Nelli's face when she checks for understanding as she says something...probably one of my favorite things!

Finding everyone's neck.

"HUG," As Nelli voices before giving one.


It's been great living closer to Nelli's Grandma and Grandpa Southwick. I love that she has the opportunity to get to know them so well.  Grandma helped me watch the kids on Saturday while the guys went to help with the moving.  We all joined up at the new house later in the day to help unpack and have some pizza together. I'm so happy for Tyler and Ali getting into their new house.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these pictures are adorable! Enough said

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pix's and remembering the time spent with all of you,,,

    ReplyDelete