Monday, April 23, 2012

Biking!




We love biking!  Recently, Shea found me a bike and I borrowed a trailer from a friend.  Nelli asks to go for a bike ride almost everyday and so does our little friend, Brie.  I took these pictures just before our ride. I love that they both have straw sippy cups and just before this picture was taken they both had their little blankets (even though it was 80 out there) and ice-cube popsicles.




This was when we went on our first trip to grab groceries without Taylor and it went really well.  My muscles are still in training, that's for sure!  And there is technique to biking, especially on hills, that Taylor has been teaching me.  It was a chilly morning, so I put her in my sweater, which made her look like a munchkin. I love that she still manages to get to her belly button :)

Perks of biking: Taylor and I get to talk and exercise, Nelli gets to sit back and enjoy the outdoors and it saves money on gas- what could be better?!

4 comments:

  1. Love it. I am keeping my eyes open for a bike trailer because I would love to go biking with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Martha!!
    I haven't talked to you forever! But I sometimes stalk your blog and I think your little family is just the cutest. I hope all is going well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and just in case you are not sure who this is, it's Maggie Redmond (aka: Maggie Cockrell)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you stalk us! How are you? I heard you're pregnant with a little guy

    ReplyDelete