Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Farewell Anna

My homemade Hondorus flag :)
YAY Anna!

The Gradens

We threw Anna a little celebration for her mission call to San Pedro Sula, Hondoras. Go Anna!  She's going to ROCK as a missionary!  We invited a few of our friends that live around here to join in the fun.  Anna helped me make a mango salsa, a bean dip and some yummy cupcakes. So, a neat fact: our friend Sarah Graden has been to San Pedro Sula a few times with her family that do humanitarian work there regularly.  It was cool for Anna to talk to her and it also meant she had some neat stuff for me to decorate my apartment with to give it a Hondorian feel.

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute. Anna is going to be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we had the stuff for you to use...I love how you put it all together. It was way cute! Yay for Anna!! :0)

    ReplyDelete