Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nelli and Marlee-Best Buds


I'm going to just stick all the pictures from that night at Marlee's house while Taylor and I went out and the Cheney's watched Nelli. These pictures demonstrate so well their relationship. Best night ever for the babies!
Meghann, Marlee's mommy, told me that lately that when she tells her that Nelli's coming over, she starts saying, "Ne, Ne" and get so excited. Nelli just goes straight for the door if I tell her Marlee's coming.

















They've both been sick for the past few weeks.  I can't wait until they start playing like this again!

2 comments:

  1. That video is so cute! I can't stop smiling. How wonderful to have such a good friend for Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so fun that she has a friend so close to her age (and so close to where you live) to play with. Most of my friends babies are over a year old, still fun but they definitely give her more "love" than she can handle.

    ReplyDelete