Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Photo Shoot
















Our wonderful friend and neighbor, Sarah Graden, is a great photographer!  We had so much fun talking and laughing throughout the photo shoot; the hour just flew by.  Nelli did great and, as you can see was all smiles the whole time.  We had just woke her up from a nap and by the time we were done it was her bed time, so she fell right to sleep on the drive home.  I mention this because I feel like it was a blessing. 
The weather was perfect, in the mid to high 70s the whole week.  This week has been cloudy, rainy, and in the 50s, so I'm so glad we decided to do it when we did.  I'm so excited to get the pictures printed and on the walls!  We're so happy with how they turned out!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I am glad it all went well. It would have been frustrating to schedule a time and get everyone ready and have her not cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute! What a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these! They turned out really good. I can't wait to see them up on your walls.

    ReplyDelete