Friday, May 20, 2011

Spokane in the Spring

Siri, I wish you were in this one!
I love Jana's face in this one.....so happy!  Nelli's on the other hand.....so silly!
Yukio kept barking at Taylor :)

We made the drive to Spokane Valley to visit Jana and Scott while Siri, Chris, and Yukio were there.  We loved it! The car ride there and back went surprisingly well.  Nelli stayed entertained and fairly comfortable (I loosened her car seat straps so she could sit up and play).  Siri got some pretty great shots of Nelli, so I thought I'd stick them on here.

3 comments:

  1. Nellie is so cute! We can't wait to see you guys in July! One month away--yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We like her a bit :0). We are super excited to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Lil' Nelli is the BEST photographic subject. I *heart* that cutie. And there's a reason why I stay BEHIND the camera & not in front of it. . . ;p

    ReplyDelete